A dynamic international project addressing the inequalities in sports encountered by LGBTI people.
● To raise awareness of innovative and inclusive approaches to increase the participation and equal access of those who are excluded because of their gender identity or sexual orientation
● To explore the access, participation and visibility of people with different identities in sports, in particular queer people.
● Activities in each participating country to attract people with different identities, together with sports professionals, to explore innovative approaches to social inclusion.
● Discover and capture the stories of queer athletes with diverse identities.
● Creating a documentary that tells the stories and challenges of the queer athletes.
● Final conference on the dissemination of good practices for inclusion in sport with professionals working in the field. The aim of the conference is to keep professionals informed about the benefits of social inclusion of people with diverse identities in sports.
LEAP Sports, Scotland
Bilitis Resource Center Foundation, Bulgaria
DISCOVER FOOTBALL, Germany
CIVIL WORKS ASSOCIATION, Hungary